Thursday, September 2, 2010

I'm a Middle-Schooler's Mom!!!

Good Morning Everyone,

I have not been as good about blogging on here as I initially intended, but I'm back and raring to go!  The last few days have been spent preparing for the first day of school.

My baby boy started MIDDLE SCHOOL yesterday!  Ouch, I feel old and WOW, do I miss him during the day.  I believe I was more nervous than he was for the first day.  I even had a few tears sneak out when I watched him board the bus. 

Dylan is the most perfect son and big brother a mom and sister could ever ask for.  He is wonderful with Braelyn.  As soon as he got home from his first day, he went straight to his baby sister and gave her kisses.  She responded with huge smiles and squeals.  It's those types of moments that remind me of how lucky I am.

My 6th Grader, Dylan

1 comment: