Friday, February 25, 2011

10 Month Old Peanut

Happy Friday Everyone!

Today, Miss Braelyn is 10 MONTHS OLD!  WOW, almost a year old????? 

I LOVE this picture so much!  She's looking at a picture of her brother!)

At 10 months old, my baby has grown and changed so much from the little 7 lb, 2 oz tiny girl that we brought home from the hospital.

She now weighs 20 pounds.  She likes most any baby food, as long as it's fruit.  She is not a fan of many of the vegetables.  She likes baby yogurt melts and baby cereal puffs.

She says Mama, Dada and Num-Num!

She loves to sit and play with her toys and is moving around really well. 

She scoots backwards really fast, but does not go forward yet.  We think she might go straight to walking!

She is a Mama's Girl, but loves to spend time with her Daddy and Brother.

I don't know what we ever did before we had her!  She is so much fun and brings so much joy to us all.

We love you so very much, Braelyn!  Happy 10 Months! 

Coming soon...details on her 1st Birthday Princess Party, which I am starting to plan. 

Please find my new business venture on Facebook:  Braelyn's Boutique and PLEASE "like" us! 

Have a great weekend!

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

2 comments:

  1. I just found your blog and wanted to say hi and let you know I am your newest follower! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, thank you so much!!! =)

    ReplyDelete