Wednesday, April 27, 2011

MOM BLOG BULLIES

Hi All,

Part II of Birthday/Easter Photo Overload is going to wait today.  I have another agenda...

Please read what my favorite Mom Blogger had to say in a recent post:


You may or may not be aware of blogs known as “hater websites”.  They write nasty blog posts about other bloggers and then others chime in further with nasty comments.  This weekend I was targeted.

I wanted to let them know that they were successful with their goal of spreading hate.  Some of the comments were really hurtful to me and my family.  My 1 year old daughter is described as ugly and compared to a troll.  Other comments spread blatant lies.  I’m not sure why people would get so much pleasure out of spreading hate and hurting people.  I also don’t understand why they would follow my blog if they despise me so much. 

I don’t sling mud in their direction so I’m not sure why they find it necessary to attack me and my family, especially my daughter.


I have followed this blog since I found out that I was pregnant with my daughter.  I am so sickened by the cruelty in this world, especially towards such a lovely woman with such a beautiful little family.  Her daughter, Charlotte, is such a pretty, smart little girl, with the most beautiful eyes and smile!

NOTE:  If any of my readers are aware of these "Hate Sites", please message me with the details.  I would love to help put a stop to this immediately.  I get the whole "freedom of speech" thing, but what are these women teaching their children???

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment