Friday, May 20, 2011

Taking Off Waterproof Mascara the NATURAL WAY!

Good Morning,

I love this mascara:
Problem?  I accidentally purchased the WATERPROOF version.  I, myself, HATE waterproof mascara.  I do not cry that much, my eyes do not water and if I'm swimming I probably would not stick my face in the water anyway. (I'm high maintenance like that.)  Plus, I have a 1-year-old who is not going underwater with me anytime soon.

Anyway, back to the issue at hand:  I remember using baby oil for removing my mascara in my teen years, but now "they" are saying it's not good for your eyes.  I do not have remover in my house, because I do not have the need for it...usually.  I'm a good old-fashioned water-and-soap-type-of-girl.  (Understand with soap and water, I have about 3 days worth of mascara clumped in my lashes at this point.)  ANNOYING.

What to do?  GOOGLE IT.  I found many sites that recommend OLIVE OIL. 

Guess what?  It works BEAUTIFULLY!!!

This has been a beauty tip from Peanut's Mom.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment