Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Onto the next...

Hi Everyone!

What a busy fall season!  I am both sad and happy to announce that I have just resigned my position as Marketing and Member Accounts Manager with the Chamber of Commerce.  There are a ton of internal issues and I was really unhappy the past 2 years. 

I have been working from home part-time since Braelyn was born and was told that I had 2 weeks to come back full-time or else I would be terminated.  That in itself made me realize that I was never treated as well as I should have been.  It was a very easy decision to say goodbye.  It was time.  I will miss many of the good people in the organization, however.

My mind is full of potential income opportunities.  I have been home with Braelyn the entire (almost 6 months!) of her life so far and I hope to continue that trend.

I awoke this morning to many ideas that could work and still allow me to stay home with my Peanut.  I will have a better idea in the next few days...

I really would like to get more followers for this blog.  I know many people read it, but do not sign up as a follower. 

What will motivate my readers to follow me????  A GIVEAWAY!!!  Yes, I will post my very first giveaway tomorrow...so stay tuned...

Have a beautiful Tuesday...more tomorrow...

Jaime

1 comment:

  1. What a clever idea. I wish you the best of luck. I will be a fan as well as a follower. Have a wonderful day.

    ReplyDelete