Saturday, December 18, 2010

My Best Christmas Presents

Good Morning Everyone!

I have heard a lot about Christmas shopping over the past week.  Duh, it's almost Christmas, you say?  I know, but I'm talking about something else.  This year, friends and relatives seem to be struggling more, financially.

Even I have a cloud over my head because I am unable to buy everything that I had hoped to. 

Christmas has truly been materialized if I am having these feelings.  We have all these commercials and advertisements crammed down our throats with all this STUFF that we just HAVE TO HAVE to make our "spirits brighter."  Yeah, okay.  I'm TRYING not to fall for it for the remainder of the holiday season.

Today's post is dedicated to what Christmas is REALLY about.  This year, our family got the best Christmas present we could ever hope for...Baby Braelyn. 

These are the best gifts I could ever ask for...my children:


And this guy...(who worked furiously to help Dylan with a big school project the other day...)

Only 1 week until Christmas!  Enjoy it and stay warm!

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

1 comment:

  1. You've got it right, kiddo - you start with the truly important stuff and everything else seems irrelevant!

    Love, Gramma Jane

    ReplyDelete