Friday, December 31, 2010

Year in Review and Goals for 2011

Here we are everybody...the last day of 2010!!!  Wow, the year flew by!!! 

Highlight of my year...OBVIOUSLY:

On Sunday, April 25, 2010, Braelyn Mary Christine Hanson was born at 2:55pm in La Crosse, Wisconsin at the same hospital that I was born.  She weighed 7 lb. 2 oz. and is the perfect combination of Daddy, Mommy and Big Brother Dylan.  We were surrounded by most of our family, making this moment so special for all of us.  We cannot imagine life without our Lil' Peanut.
We have had so much fun with our Braelyn.  She is the apple of everyone's eye and brings us all so much joy! 

Coming into the New Year, we will continue doing what we've been doing...raising our family and having lots of fun.

I don't typically like to make "Resolutions" per say, because I think they tend to set us up for failure.  I prefer to set goals for the New Year.

Some of my goals?

I wish to find a side project that I can have fun with PLUS make a little extra money.  Stay-At-Home Moms, you all understand this is a common struggle that we all have.  I have a lot of great ideas, so stay tuned.

I mentioned in my previous post that I intend to live healthier and help my family to do so.  We will eat a little healthier and exercise more.

I am planning a HUGE garden for 2011.  Braelyn will be old enough to toddle around outside with Mama, and we will get it done this year!  I also plan to can tomatoes, make salsa, pasta sauce and pickles.

For the adults, I am going to try my hand at winemaking!  We'll see how that one goes...

I promised myself that I would buy a new camcorder so that I can take better videos of my children and I vow to take even MORE PICTURES than I have this year.  They just grow too fast and we have to cherish every single moment.

What are your goals for 2011?

From our family to yours, have a SAFE, PROSPEROUS, HEALTHY and HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

Christmas Morning 2010
"See You Next Year"! =)

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment