Tuesday, January 11, 2011

"Big Girl" Bathtub

Good Morning Everyone!

Sorry I haven't written in a few days...sometimes I get so busy with everything else that I forget to post!  I will try to post daily from now on.

While Christmas shopping last month, we found this massive baby/toddler bathtub at Toys 'R Us.  Chris found it, to be exact.  When he lifted it up and showed me, I thought...oh my gosh, I could fit in that thing!  Her other baby tub was getting way to small.  Her little legs were almost dangling over the darn thing. 

I was resigned to the fact that we would just have to start giving her baths in our big, adult tub.  I didn't like the idea at all.  It was more evidence that my baby was growing much too quickly and would be leaving for college in no time at all.

Chris was very proud of himself for finding this massive baby tub.  I was pleased that he put it in the cart immediately. 

Little did I know how much I would like this thing.  She has so much room in it and looks so tiny sitting in that big tub....and I can still bathe her on our bed!!!  YAAAAAAAYYYYY, Daddy!!!

Here is a picture of Peanut in her newborn tub...(I know, she's so tiny!!!)
Here's a picture of Peanut in her new "Big Girl Tub"....
Hope you all have a great day!  Stay warm!

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment