Monday, January 31, 2011

Shopping for a Carseat

Good Morning Everyone!

We did a little clothing shopping for Miss Peanut over the weekend and I must say, this little girl has some CUTE clothes for the upcoming warm weather!

On the http://www.carters.com/ website, this pretty little turquoise dress lists for $12.00.  We found the exact same one at Sam's Club for $7!!!  We got a few other deals like this at Target.  It pays to shop around!
We are currently in the market for a new carseat.  She is just getting so tall for her infant seat and heartbreaking as it is, she's getting older/bigger and needs a stage 2 carseat. 

Something of interest...these range in price from around $40 to over $500!!! 

This one goes for a whopping $539.99 on Amazon.com!!!  C'mon!!!  My first car wasn't even that much!

Now, if we opt to purchase one of the pocket-friendly models, does it mean our baby's safety is less important than babies who get the Cadillac versions?  I think not.  Parents of babies in carseats (and parents-to-be)...I've read reviews galore on various carseats and I can assure you:

THE LESS EXPENSIVE ONES ARE JUST AS SAFE.

I actually found a couple of mid-range seats that I really love.  I'll show you what we bought when we make up our minds!

Have a great day!

Jaime "Peanut's Mom"

No comments:

Post a Comment